Photograhy Painting Art
What does PP Art mean? It is a fusion between the art of photography and that of painting.
Barbara Stamegna, painter, and Bruno Paolo Benedetti, photographer, in October 2018 decide to develop a new artistic flow by fusing their arts into an innovative artistic production that they name “PP Art”.
Photography Painting Art is the result of a process of manipulation of photos of paintings and digital art photographs. Through the fusion of these two different art products, a brand new artwork is born.
The outcome is an impressive artwork where both the fused visual arts create a new more stunning image where colors and shapes are mixed in an innovative and unique way.
The resulting abstract images are made of fluid floating shapes and straight or bended lines, of circles and concentric shapes, of vivid lights and shadows, of allusions to human faces or figures and they are made of bright an soft tones of colors and shades, giving the watcher many suggestions for her/his imagination and creativity.
The PP Art (Photography Painting Art) fused artworks introduce the observer to an inner celestial world made of sensations, emotions, feelings, by evoking questions and ancestral images with a strong religious inspiration.
- Floral Pink Abstract
- Green Labyrinth Abstractions Art
- Swirling Fire Universe
- Dominant Blue Objects Abstractions Art
- Fluid Objects Art Abstraction
- Mottled Multicolored Abstract Composition
- Colorful Abstract Swirl Art
- Liquid Objects Abstraction
- Water Dream Abstraction
- Abstract Floral Suggestion
- Green Abstract Shapes Movement
- Thorny Flower Abstract Art
- Yellow Fluid Abstract Flower
- Waving swirling Flower Abstract
- Liquid Moving Elements
- Deep Yellow Flowers Abstraction
- Floating Green Shapes on Yellow Abstraction